View Single Post
      04-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #13
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Look at the video. How would I be able to drift the car with both systems active..?
"Not even DSC can overcome the laws of physics." Yes, I had to look at the video again (Congratulations! ). When you're drifting the indicator does not flash so I guess it's DSC OFF (which is/appears correct) rather than DTC (traction) you claim you choose in the first video.

What I meant you had shown neither knowledge of driving modes nor understanding of differential locking practical purpose as we knew them here. Also, you seemed to further insist DTC included "E-diff" because it used the same technology. I thought it was like pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Just trying to compare DSC off with factory E-diff and DSC off with Quaife. I am very sure that DSC off is exactly that meaning that DSC and DTC are both diabled.
Now you seem to put it correctly to my understanding and ovekvam knows better.

Michelin Pilot Sport provide amazing grip even worn off! I suffer plenty of wheelspin with my winter runflats and quite some with my summer ones having less than a half of your extended power (watching the first video I felt like the chassis hardly coped ).
Appreciate 0