07-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #25
SpokenHands
Certified Car Nut
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AMG GTC + RR Velar + 640d GC

Garage List
Arrived but pending delivery on private plates

Took a sneak peak of my new F20 in the dealer's warehouse, just off the transporter - poor light so no pictures yet but will have some here soon as i can.

Have to say Mineral White with grey burnished alloys (standard on sport line) looks stunning. I am swapping the standard gloss black kidney grills for urban line white gloss and chrome grills this week, plus the window tints, and hopefully with no unexpected delays from the DVLA, we are rolling!

The car has been delivered on Bridgestone Potenzas. After the Pirelli PZeroes on my F07 and retired F13, this would have been must next best preference so am happy.

Glad I ordered the Visibility Pack: the LED coronas and Xenons at the front and LED taillights really lift the design. Like the understated sportiness of the Sportline with touches of silver in bottom bumper. On the interior, the quality and finish is miles ahead of my current 116i runaround - with Piano Black and red trim and a nice Sport steering wheel with just the right amounts of burnished aluminium trim.

Really excited. Will report soon!

Pleased to join Members iShoot, Doubleyou, Manteroo, Bimmer_man, MartinHattingh with F20s in Mineral White or Alpine White with the urban line trim.

Last edited by SpokenHands; 07-20-2012 at 05:03 PM..
Appreciate 0