Abrams
Registered
Australia
Rep
Drives: 118d, F20, M sport, orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thomas View Post
This should do the trick:

Nice photos, that would be the ultimate promo shot (dry open B class/country road, sunny day, blue sky....). I want it now!!

Sorry for the clumsiness on this forum, first time on ANY forum you see.

Preferences for colour?? I take back what I said about cliche...
I love black and metallic black, there's a 135i coupe at work like that and is delicious (I worry about the perpetual cleaning particularly with two cats though....). Red is always a classic, the deep crimson red is particularly nice but my family truckster (and the previous one) is maroon, just a bit too close I think. White (with black trim) is awsome, but I have had a few white cars and want a change. The Estoril Blue doesn't seem to mean much here, nor to me, despite me pouring over a showroom quality 335i last week to see what the fuss is about. Somebody chucked orange out there as an idea and I grabbed it.

BTW, I opted for a sunroof as a later inclusion. The salesman argued re-sale advantage, but dammit, I wanted the dream (half naked chick hanging out of it...., come on admit it - this is the only reason to justify letting in so much of the frik'n Aussie sun in to scold ones scone...). At my age, it will remain a dream of course.....

Regarding that (my age...), don't be put off, my lads, 18 and 22 are hanging out for a drive and hoping for an option on it when I eventually upgrade (possibly 7 years - a long wait boys...). Given that, I think the car befits the younger market though. I'm not 50 yet so I kinda squeeze in there I hope (don't I??). We'll see.
Appreciate 0