Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Spoilers:

Varner / Trujillo, man what an ending. Didn't see that coming at all!

Reem / Mir, was rooting for Mir, but I think he may be at the end of his career. Sad to think how good he would have been had he not broken his leg long ago.

Aldo / Lamas, expected that outcome but props to Lamas for absorbing those leg kicks and he still kept coming

Barao / Faber, although Faber was hurt, I thought it was an early stoppage.
Varner vs Trujillo was a barn burner with a crazy finish lol. Throwing caution out the wind!

Overeem did the right thing. Mir really does have the ability to submit someone when he's completely fucked. Plus Reem really needed a W. Smart move and everyone knows he could have gassed and had a very high likelyhood to knock Mir out. I doubt Mir will be cut but who does he fight now?

Aldo vs Lamas was a good fight. I bit slow cuz Aldo was quite cautious but he was solid I think. Fact he checked 95% of Lamas's kicks is pretty darn impressive. The weight cut does seem to have him gas. I wonder how he'd be at lightweight.......

Barao vs Faber we all know was stopped a little too early but man, Barao is a BEAST. He really does keep getting better and better. I'm sure Faber will challenger for the title before his time is up in the ufc. He's just that talented!
Appreciate 0