View Single Post
      12-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #2208
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

The fight card for ufc 168 was pretty rad. From start till the co-main event, everything was pretty spectacular.

Hall and Johnson's performance, Miller's sub, RR's endurance in 2 extra unknown territory and Browne's elbows were amazing.

I seriously don't get how ppl can hate RR. I guess american fans don't like people being straight faced and direct. RR didn't shake Miesha's hand at the end cuz she disrespected her coaches and friends. She considers her coaches n friends as family. In her eyes, Miesha disrespected her family. It isn't fucking rocket science.

As for the main event, I already had a feeling this was gonna be Silva's last fight. I was rooting for him but I didn't mind so much who won the fight as long as it was a good bout. rd1 to me was chris getting the upper hand but Silva recovering well. rd2 saw Silva picking up the pace in the standup department and when things started getting better, the broken bone happened. Freak accident and it really sucks how the fight ended. Seeing a GOAT go out like that is just wrong, he didn't even get finished by his opponent......... If that didn't happen, I'm sure we would have saw a few more rds of pure excitement.

This year is no doubt the end of an era in the UFC. The old lions are gone now. The promotion in my eyes just got a whole lot weaker with out the top 2 P4P guys in the sport. GSP and SILVA.
Appreciate 0