07-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #24
1thomas
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: M539

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [10.00]
Ok guys, now I finally got the time to post some (~50 ) pics and a few words .

Few words:
Thursday started bad.. because I took the train to Munich.. which got delayed 90 minutes, thus killing my schedule completely. I managed to get another train so I ended up being "just" 1hr late. But my replacement train had a broken AC, which left me sitting (and sweating) in a 32°C hot train for 2.5hrs with a bunch of strangers.

Eventually I arrived at the BMW Welt. I skipped all tours, the museum and the factory (I got vouchers for all that for a later visit), and just went for the AC'ed lounge where I waited a mere 15 minutes, refreshing myself with cooled drinks, before I got picked up and we headed towards my car, which I already spotted, as it was parked right below the lounge.

Afterwards I went to downtown munich with some friends, one of them picked up his 125i E82 this day too, and we had a nice evening in town. After that I headed towards Stuttgart, leavint Munich at 11:30pm, arriving home at 2:00am, just to get up for work at 6am today . As a result I am somewhat tired right now .

But enough words, I know you all just wanna see pictures. Unfortunately weather sucked all day long, so I grabbed the camera and ran outside the moment I saw sun! The rest of the pics I took right before sunset on my way home this evening, fooling a bit around with the camera.

BMW Welt:

Day 1:

Thats it.. for today

No more 1-series. Just a '14 Focus Diesel Wagon company-daily. Oh and this one..
Appreciate 0