View Single Post
      01-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #29
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
I looked into it and adjusted it the best I could when I first got the car. You can't see the bottom of the black display through the steering wheel gap either.
I do see the dashboard completely through my M Sport steering wheel which is the thickest (and also smaller than the basic?) of the factory optional.

I adjusted my driver's settings twice so far (when I first got the car and when I received it from the service). I must admit, it took three careful iterations both times. Never at once. It was with the sport seat. With the basic one (in the loan 320i) it took two iterations.

I would suggest you either have your seat too low (I put it as high as possible exactly for better view) or your backrest too low (you should be able to reach the top of the wheel without leaning forward).

The idea behind my initial comment was the impression it could be your personal preferences too far from those recommended (for both fatigue decrease and safety) rather than the car's adjustment range too narrow. The correct position is good (and it should be achievable unless you are too big/small).
Appreciate 0