Registered
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 116d m-sport

Garage List
2012 116d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspeed View Post
Thanx, Yes it is a lot of taxes on even small cars. One thing they did here from Jan.1. was to ease the taxes a little bit on CO2-efficient cars. Since most new BMW's score well on that point the 120d actually became NOK 20 000 cheaper (EUR 2500). Even the F12 (all models) fell in price. While ordinary and more simple cars either is same or more expensive.

Anyway my choice for the F20 ended up in Black Sapphire. Here is the configuration:
http://f20.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646647

While signing the contract at the dealership last week, I saw an F20 in your colour, Sparkling Bronze. It is a very unique colour, and looked really good on that car. Make sure to post pictures when you get it!

Outside Oslo area there are few motorways , but there are plenty of entertaing roads for a sporty car. I can recommend the complete fiord coast from Stavanger to Kirkenes. Have fun!
Congrats with the new 1 series!
I am planning on upgrading my 2008 1 series.
But I had to wait for the m-sport version to get launched. I feel the car is a bit odd looking without the m-sport front bumper.

I still can't choose the m-sport version on the Norwegian BMW website. But what is the cost (in NOK) for the m-package on the new 1 series? I am also considering upgrading to the 120d. With your specs, what was the approx total cost?
Appreciate 0