View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #22
E///MRE
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 15 E89 Z4Sdrive20i,16 F10 520i

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexckma View Post
I'd would definitely prefer xenons. But having said that, this happened to me many years ago, when I got my C320 back in the day xenons was a new thing, and I didn't opt for it. 1 year into driving the car, I saw others with xenon... Originally I thought it was just the light (blue versus yellow and a little less bright). But after a while, it became a fashion statement for the vehicle. But even so, I didn't retrofit it onto my car. I waited for 4 years until it was time to get a new one, and got a car with xenons, and basically every car from then on had xenons, and I will probably not buy anything without (unless there is some new tech again).

Anyway, I understand your pain, but I managed to ignore it for 3 years, so you should be able to do so as well. Just keep that in mind next time you get a car.
Well, I get used to it I think. And here, none of my mates commented negatively about the front look. So for the next time I will wait until my own order comes; will not hurry to pick up the available one.
Past - 2012 BMW 116i F20 M Sport
Past -2010 BMW E90 320D
Appreciate 0