View Single Post
      02-28-2015, 06:20 PM   #5
Andoni.F20
Rep
Drives: AW 118i F20

you have to remove the mirror (glass), it's very easy, you just need to put your mirror with the control inside the 20 all the way down and then all the way to the right if you are doing the driver side mirror, all the way to the left if passenger side, so in this way you can indroduce a spatula, a screwdriver or something alike, in the gap between the glass and the mirror, and apply a little force, and the mirror will pop-off with no problem, if you wanna make ssure that the mirror wont fall, you can use a towel to cover the mirror and put your body against the mirror, anyway there should be a wire (i think its for the defroster, even if its no equipped with), that hold the glass to the car

once yo have taken the glass out you would see 3 tabs (if i don't recall bad) normally of the color of the mirror cover (car), in my case alpine white, and you push them and the job is done, you dont have to unscrew anything

i hope i've explained myself clear, since English is not my main language, so sorry if there's any grammatical error
Appreciate 0