View Single Post
      10-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #13
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

[QUOTE=amberzombie;12837170]I actually got the spec sheet from the dealer as I was quite interested in it. He says they didn't list everything in the ad (I wonder why???)

M-Sport pack
Adaptive suspension
Sunroof
Business Nav
DAB tuner

Not the best-spec'd car out there by far, so I am sure you can negotiate further. They were willing to re-register the car to NSW for free (but charge a $500 shipping fee)

M01

It never ceases to amaze me why these dealers order their demos with these types of specs
They must start off with 'it all about the look' notion when choosing extras, then they must think 'OOP's, spent too much, that will do', without considering what the driver is looking for in that model

The stupid thing is, if they did spec them with the right goodies they would sell them prior to delivery anyway.

My dealer has 3* 125i M sport demos (only one has xennons) coming and five buyers who are willing to pay him above list to get a (optioned up) 125i M sport immediately.

One of them was at the dealers when I arrived to pick mine up and offered me 5K cash to give him the deal.

If he thought I would accept that after waiting 4 months, I told him that he had rocks in his head.

Good luck with buying a 125i M Sport for under $60K at present

That white 125i M Sport for $62K is a great buy if you want the performance and want it straight away.

My dealer said he would not give me the same deal if I was looking at my car now. It would be 6K higher. Recently, there have been some glowing reports on the 125i M Sport and M135i so it no suprise.

The problem is that the 125i M Sport and M135i are now 'in demand' 1er models with all orders for them being highly speced up.

Case in point, a friend has just ordered a 125i M Sport in Metalic White with a coral red interior and all the same extras as mine, plus a sunroof for his wife from my dealer. The price quoted was $76K on road, He accepted.

BMW are costly in OZ

If you can wait until the Merc A250 AMG arrives in Aus in early 2013, then you will get a better deal.
Appreciate 0