View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #137
Blaggy
England
Rep
Drives: F20 116ED Sparkling Bronze

[QUOTE=orcomma;12988657][QUOTE=Blaggy;12931447]sort out the control display brightness fading in and out as I'm driving along.
Can't see a sensor for the display but it must have one as this only happens in daylight and whilst moving
Quote:

I knew it!!!

I had a 116i courtesy car that I was sure did that but couldnt be certain if it was just my imagination!!
Didn't think I'd be the only one with this problem! Got fobbed off today that its because of the weather, rubbish I said, will collect car tomorrow to see if its better, if not its going back again.
Oh and the rust they'd not seen before and because its steel it will rust, I then launched into them that thats not what i expect from a premium german car manufacturer, i do not expect nor will put up with rust anywhere, they suggested i wrote to BMW!
my wife's F20 is the same with the rust, was going to get hers sorted after but looks like battle has commenced.
They have done a 3 hour software update, maybe that might make the seat bases cure themselves.....but at least I will have an accurate brake pad sensor reading so that's a result!
The brand new courtesy pimped up X1 they gave me was pretty nice, maybe ill get rid of the F20!
Appreciate 0