View Single Post
      03-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #30
GoingTooFast
Banned
Rep
Drives: fat cars are still boats
Location: compensating a fat car with horsepower is like giving an alcoholic cocaine to sober him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPLINE View Post
Fernando Alonso>Sebatian Vettel>Jenson Button>Mark Webber>Nico Rosberg>Kamui Kobayashi>Lewis Hamilton
You've got that wrong...

Nico Rosberg>Kamui Kobayashi>Fernando Alonso>Lewis Hamilton>Sebatian Vettel>Jenson Button>Mark Webber

Quote:
I hate to say this, but alot of BMW owners are over their heads. They are so cocky that they think BMW is the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.

I have owned 3 bimmers up till now. E36 M3 couple, E39 540i M-Sports and my current E90 335i. Of course, we all like powerful cars. But I cannot even go WOT with the 335i without breaking the speed limit within like 2 seconds (local street of course.)

The 335i just feels so heavy and just not as fun as the E36 M3.
As a 1M owner and coming from a Cayman I quite understand what you are saying... and Randy Pobst for that matter (I don't hate you man! ).

Where the 1M excels over the competition is in its ability to go sideways... in every way! It's always a challenge to drive as it really shows you are lacking the necessary skills, so you always find yourself pushing the envelope each time a little further... You don't want to tame its behaviour with aftermarket mods, you just want to master it as it is DSC off! It makes you want to be a better driver.

When I'm not driving it, I wish I was driving it... it's that good!

Quote:
The BRZ is not for anyone. Not anyone will appreciate the light, agile, lower center gravity type of car.
Everyone who appreciates a driver's car will appreciate the light, agile, lower center gravity type of car.

There's no replacement to it! No way... a little thing called physics.
Appreciate 0