TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Metak2you View Post
What do you mean? He said if he had the money he would pick the AMG. I am the biggest BMW fanboi but I think I would pick the AMG as well.
I know he would've picked the AMG if he had the money but watch the video again, Chris was never really enthusiastic talking about the A45 AMG. Then when he was in the M135, his tone was totally different, excited to talk about how it was great having a BMW straight-six, the ZF 8-Speed, RWD. I'm not arguing which one he would buy, just noting that he might be liking the M135i a bit more. I think would pick the A45 AMG too because I find it to be a better all rounder. If the M135i had a better looking exterior, I might be more in favour of the M135i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
I called this already. Now, we just need harris monkey to do the a45 vs. the 1m coupe......lets all flood his inbox on youtube.

HE is the only reviewer to actually say hey, this is a TRUE AMG car and this is NOT an M car. Lets get that out of the way.
Sorry, without sounding like a huge fanboy, the 1M would win. You could try to have a discussion between the two but I think it would be an extremely short discussion. Fun to watch but I think most of us would know which would come out on top.
Appreciate 0