View Single Post
      02-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #7
matthewcornish
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

I don't know about now but be mindful that (in August 2012 for me) the online configuration also kinda missed off details like the cost of delivery and super-guard treatment (if you want that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by smub99 View Post
Finally it seems that their online congifurator has removed the finance deals that used to be there. Does anyone have an idea of how to get a GFV without going into the dealership? I was hoping to use some of PCP calculators out there before negotiating with the dealers.
I would speak with the dealers. It's the only way you're going to know for sure how good a deal you might be able to get. And in my personal experience those deals get even better once you're sat in the showroom with the intention of walking away having ordered a new car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smub99 View Post
IS 10-12% achievable?
Yes but you want to approach it not from a "I want X% off the final price" but from a "I want to only pay £X per month" angle.

I wanted to pay no more than £300/month on mine. First figure they gave me when I went in to actually buy the car was £365/month. In the end I walked out having agreed to £300/month maybe wishing I'd gone lower but who doesn't... I'm happy regardless

Last edited by matthewcornish; 02-04-2014 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0