View Single Post
      02-16-2016, 02:51 PM   #15
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Knew Glenn would be saved...it's getting to be a joke how they make him "almost" die constantly.

Carl basically gets shot in the face, gets a couple stitches, and he's fine? He sucks as an actor anyway and I was hoping he was off the show.

The characters they killed were fringe and annoying anyway.

I think the producers realized the show was sucking ass with all the new characters and they realized they needed to get the "original gang" back together. Too many episodes where main characters were completely missing.

Decent first episode, but nothing really shocking happened...no one of any significance died and nothing really happened except stuff that's happened before.

WE ARE MAKING A STAND...WE ARE TAKING THIS PLACE BACK....Let's reunite Glenn and Maggie, old..., Daryl is a badass, let's fight some zombies. It's not that it's terrible, it's just we've seen all of this before. This is textbook storyline going on too long and they are starting to repeat. There is no clear direction anymore. Gabriel is a stupid story.

Yawn, yawn, yawn, snoozer.

I LOVED Walking Dead seasons 1-4....season 5 was awful and I hope they can make 6 a little more like prior seasons.
Appreciate 0