View Single Post
      02-15-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up THE WALKING DEAD: Ongoing spoilers/discussion Thread

Wow... Where do I begin? Last nights new year premier (season 6: episode 9) was pretty EPIC! I will go as far as to say, it was THE Best episode ever IMO! Lot's to discuss including 'Negan' (yet to be seen) who I hear will make the Governor look like a boy scout. But so much win!

*Huge Spoilers Below*

I just knew that lil kid was gonna fug things all up with his whiny lil ass! So it was gratifying to see him munched. But what was F'd up was seeing Jessie (kids mom) getting attacked and killed. I really felt bad for Rick as their relationship was blossoming. And then that sorry bastard, her older son, decided to go nuts, again, and kill Rick. But instead Carl gets shot in the friggin eye and will ow be a pirate.

But let's go back to the very begining of the episode where Negan's bikers had Daryl & co held off and about to be captured or worse. Daryl went Ahhhhnold on their asses with a rocket launcher!

And then the epic "mayhem" when all of Alexandria decided to go on a "walker slaughter"!

So yeah, not since the epic Prison scene from Episode 4 when the Governor was killed, have I seen this much sheer action!

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 10-26-2016 at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 0