Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335
Haha. The first two weeks I was on pain meds stone the clock. But in the last few days I've been going without them for stretches of time. So, when I do take them, it hits not hard.

Thanks brother. I had a good day, but tried to sit for an extended period of time (1.5 hours). Man, that fucked me up. My leg twitched for an hour right where the cut fracture is. Imagine worst possible pain, -3. So like pretty painful.

I took 2 dilaudid (2mg each) for breakthrough pain. The twitching is subsiding from the icing so gonna pop an oxycodone (5mg, a Percocet really, without the Tylenol) and try to sleep.

Why did your son need back surgery?
Sounds like a plan. Opiates are crazy shut, but the pain inhibits healing, so you gotta do what you gotta do. It was a "carter" ending hockey injury. Thankfully no lasting effect other than occasional soreness and increased likelihood of arthritis when he is older. Fingers crossed on that one, but it beats the heck out of paralysis, which he avoided by less than a cm, according to the doc. Oct 18, 2009 - remember it like it was yesterday. He actually got up and went to the bench on his own feet. That kid has a will of steel (when he wants to - heh.)