View Single Post
      02-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Matt T
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: F20 120d Sport-line

New owners: What do you like, what do you hate?

OK, so I took delivery of my F20 120d nearly two weeks ago now, and I'm sure a bunch of others out there are getting theirs too. So what do you like, and what are the problems you have with it?

I like: this is silly, but I get a stupid grin on my face every-time I use the cruise control. That extra little needle on the speedo that lights up green or amber, indicating the current set speed. Completely useless, as the info display tells you the same thing, but it's cool.

I love: the engine. Am still running it in, and trying to keep the revs down, but I love the torque at low revs, and can't wait to give it a proper go.

I don't like: that the instruments are not all visible through the steering-wheel. Either the instruments are too big, or the wheel is too small, but it's not possible to position the wheel so that I can see both the top and the bottom of the display.

I've gotten used to: the wing mirrors. A lot bigger than on the old 1 series, I thought they looked like mickey-mouse ears. But after a couple of weeks, they don't seem that big any more...
Appreciate 0