View Single Post
      03-06-2024, 10:01 AM   #102
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkGS View Post
It sounds to be like your issue is the state you live in. More than likely those issues stem from who you voted for, unless you're a conservative stuck in Cali or something.

That's an interesting point about sales tax on used cars. I can understand if the vehicle was not sold in that state before taxing it. That said, I agree, if I buy a car from a private party that's used in the same state, I shouldn't have to pay sales tax again. If bought from a dealer, I should only have to pay sales tax on the difference between what they paid and what I'm paying, as that delta should (in theory) represent work they performed on it, and dealers should be required to tell you exactly what they paid and what they spent on it as part of the sale.

That said, the right way to fix this is not via tax evasion, it's by legislature. Start talking to your local reps and if they don't listen, take their jobs.
Lol. Local reps don’t have 2 fucks to give anymore. Vote new in and they will drink the kool aid also. It’s an understatement to say politicians are the biggest crooks out there. Cut every corner/ save where you can peeps.
Appreciate 0