View Single Post
      02-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #13
L22f
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series F20 116D Urban

Well, pmc2k24, I find this to be slightly odd... I went to choose the spec on Jan 13th at my local dealer and it was a couple of days after that I went back to place the order. The car went into production around Feb 1st.... so I will be one happy chappy if it arrives for March 1st collection (there's no reason why it shouldn't). I am off to the dealer tomorrow to find out were it is

Also, -not sure if you know any or all of this- BMW produce the 1 series and the 3 series at the same plant now, and BMW have just launched the new F30 (saloon) so I am guessing this may be why yours is a little longer.... Otherwise, ask at the dealer and they can see where you car is on the system. Hopefully, you will receive a call saying it has come sooner.

Which dealer have you ordered the car through? Your spec sounds quite good too What made you choose the Urban line model? It was the white and chrome 'bling' grill for me, along with the white interior trim- all is just a bit out of the norm, but looks well for it.
Appreciate 0