View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 03:02 AM   #65
wolz
Second Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: bmw F20 120d

hmm, seems to be a wide spectrum of issues, everyone got their own unique problems?!

how about service-recall, I know some ppl got contacted about it. Who has been contacted about service-recall and where do you live? What was the recall about, I read about reprogramming of AC-unit, what else?

my dealer checked with his service-dept and they say they are not aware of any general issues/service recalls for the f20.

I think I could use this AC-reprogramming I heard of. Sometimes the fan goes up on high-speed for a few seconds without any good reason.

If possible I'd also like to have the rain-sensor adjusted if possible. I can have it on highest sensitivity and still it's not sensetive enough. The whole screen is sometimes covered in water and I see nothing before the wipers start. Also it's laggy/delayed. For example if it's light rain and the wipers go on interval, then I overtake a truck and have massive ammounts of water coming onto the windshield, it takes a couple of seconds before the sensor react and increase the wipers from interval to continuous wiping. Then when I've passed the truck and would like the wipers to go back to interval, they even increase and stay on at highgest interval wiping like mad for 30 sec or so when not needed. Really delayed.

Anyone else experience the same? minor thing, but it would be nice if there was some fix to atleast some of the minor issues (AC, wipers, poor radio reception, rear suspension rattling etc)
Appreciate 0