01-02-2014, 03:39 AM   #2
Math
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F21 116D

Garage List
Hi, congrats on your new car!
All new bmw start with the push of a button. The key you leave just in your pocket(keyless go) this is a standard feature.
As for the tranny, this is a purely personal choice. There have probably already been tons of posts about this. I learnd that the choice is in the end one only you can make. Its a fact that the sport auto transmission is fenomenal and one of the best you can get, possibly rivalling the one you can get in the real M cars(dct??). But for me, I would only ever buy a manual transmission, because of the driving involvement it gives me. Try figuring out what you will use the car most for, every day 60km commute in heavy traffic=AT; lots of back road driving, possibly long commute but on calm roads or at night time= MT.
As for the busines navi you optioned, you dont need it to work with the iphone. The standard prof radio will do fine and give you an idrive controller that works exellent. You do need the extended bluetooth option though to get music streaming over bluetooth. Otherwise the BT is just for calls and youl be using cables for the iPhone music.

2012 - BMW F21 116D ED

Please check my amazing car rental website at http://www.bscc.eu!
Appreciate 0