09-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #169
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Tell me how did the mortenson report come out that 11 of the 12 balls were 2psi under inflated (not true) before the patriots knew any allegations or the nfl leaked bits and pieces before the organization was made aware....But you want brady to turn his phone over no questions asked? there would be gisele nudes all over the internet by now. or the fact the NFL was never getting the phone but they released a statement to say tom destroyed it so they could win in the court of public opinion. The NFL is an employer nothing more. I would never hand my phone over without a court order. nor would the CBA allow it
Actually, no, I don't. I wanted him to turn it over when he was asked to do so during the time that the team producing the Wells report asked for it. By that time, there was no doubt about what they were looking for.

Red:
Well, you're right about that. Frankly, were I the NFL, I'd have just cancelled the guy's contract (doing what I needed to in order to do so) and been done with it. They fired the other two guys who were involved; they could effectively fired Mr. Brady too, and should have given his intransigence once the investigation began.

Other "super stars" will come along in time. Mr. Brady is neither the first nor last that the NFL will see.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0