Originally Posted by bsamoul View Post
Bad call on their part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
i hate dealers, period
Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
"So I negotiate him to 16500 for mine and 32500 for the 335i."

i wouldnt even have settled for that.. if he said 18k for your car and 31k for the new one thats what id expect to see on the paper. id be so pissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongdadong View Post
+1.....I hate dealers and they hate me
I was so pissed!!! United BMW knows me by name. My family has bought from them since the beginning. I told the salesmen look I just hit 50,000 and didn't get the extended warranty, I just want to get a CPO with a little less miles, and no options except Sport.

He then proceeds to show me a 335i E92 loaded... fully fully loaded. I told him look ONLY SPORT!!! I can't do Premium anyways because the lumbar in the E92 seats sucks.

So I point out the Black 335i and then we struck the deal after seriously an hour of appraising talking and my test drive. Then it takes another 45 minutes of me trying to recover the sale. No the salesmen didn't try to recover it.

Also check this bullshit out, so I said well can you Black Book my car and give me whatever it says, he goes no we only look at wholesale prices. I go wtf dude this is a trade in for a loyal customer not some Asian lady. You guys know me here! So he agreed to KBB my car and doesn't put any option except when I said sport package, I go hey I have xenons and hifi and cold weather, add the options. So he goes oh that doesn't matter. WTF. I bet if I did a KBB right now it would add at least $1000.

So he then goes on Autotrader and looks up 335i dealer prices and shows me their rivals prices, they are the same typical mark ups, big whoop, but the other ones had premium and nav and shit, at the same price.

Then just when I thought that we agreed again on a price he then on his computer bumps up the trade in to 18000 again prints it then bumps it down again to 16500. FUCK YOU.

Also wtf $800 on dealer fees?????
and not agreeing that they are negotiable. He was a dick end of story. I'm going to call a different salesmen right before the end of the month and see what I can offer. All on the phone so that they don't recognize me.

But hey 2.9% is damn good!
Appreciate 0