View Single Post
      07-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #16
padders
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl91 View Post
We are talking about to very new LCI models. The new AHL on the 1 series is also able to split the beam. You can check that with an official dealer if you don't believe me. By the way, do you think also that the front radar is not a true one ? For sure it is but is costs half price comparing to the equivalent option on the 3 or 4 series. This is just marketing. Is the autogearbox a true one ? If BMW call it S552A option, it simply has to come with ALL the associated features.

Regards

sl91

PS: You can get more info with this link on page 32. There is a picture that shows the split function:

For sure it is but is costs half price comparing to the equivalent option on the 3 or 4 series. This is just marketing.
I already did check when I placed my 125d order around 2 weeks ago. In the UK at least, there is no voodoo beam split function on the LCI lights, just high beam assist and corner lighting. I am not sure why you are bringing the gearbox and radar cruise into it, they are irrelevant.

Check your BMW website, nowhere on the description for the F20/21 Adaptive LED lights does it mention beam split, because it isn't there.
Appreciate 0