04-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #137
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
I think Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland. He will get destroyed by the media, and fans. I don't think he's happy in Cleveland. I believe Lebron cares a lot about his public image. He's probably regretting leaving Miami for Cleveland. I guess he thought having Kyrie, Love, and company was enough to win not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven championships. That might be good to win in the weak eastern conference, but I don't think it will get him any championships.
If the Cavs are healthy in the Playoffs then they can win a title. The Cavs have good depth as well. Last year they were hit with big setbacks. Irving went down and Love was out due to a cheap shot. Who knows the Warriors might not even make it out of the West. Plus Lebron had nothing to lose and/or prove in Miami anymore. Leaving for Cleveland had a huge upside for Lebron both for personal and financial reasons.