View Single Post
      05-27-2015, 09:01 PM   #1248
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

There's a website called seeking arrangement that specifically pairs high net worth "sugar daddies" with "sugar babies," and it's very structured. Sugar daddies literally pay monthly allowances to sugar babies in exchange for companionship (and, let's be honest, sex, though it can't be advertised as such as that would be prostitution).

I made a post about this a while ago:

Quote:
CNN had a story about this a year ago -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/26/living...relationships/

I'll list stats of several sugar daddies (shown in the video) for convenience

Height 1.8 m
Body: Athletic
Income: US $500,000 to $1 million
Net Worth: US $5 million to $10 million
Ethnicity: White

Height: 1.78 m
Income: US $401,001 - $500,000
Net Worth: US $10 million to $50 million

Height: 1.85 m
Body: Average
Income: US $200,001 - $250,000
Net Worth: US $2 million to $5 million
Ethnicity: Indian

Height: 1.85 m
Income: US $500,000 - $1 million
Net worth: US $5 million to $10 million

Seems like the mode for that small sample size is $500,000 to $1 million income and $5 million to $10 million net worth.

I feel sorry for number 3. He seems thoroughly outclassed in income, net worth, and body type from the "typical" sugar daddy if that sample size is any indication

I wonder what number 2 did to amass such a high net worth at the tender age of 30.
According to CNN, the average monthly allowance for sugar babies on Seeking Arrangement is $3,000.

This is infinitely better than using Tinder. Having a high income and high net worth doesn't necessarily fulfill all of your required qualifications but it probably covers a bulk of them.

Here's the website: https://www.seekingarrangement.com

You can browse pictures of typical sugar daddies for free (bottom right, click 'Browse Sugar Daddies')

You can't see their income or net worth without signing up but you can see pictures.
Appreciate 1