pierokwong
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d, 118d & 125i f20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
Hey Piero,

Pretty nice specs you have. When you meant M-Performance brakes, you mean those pretty brakes with the choice of 3 different color calipers? Do you mind disclosing your final driveaway price? I went to my local dealer yesterday and I was rather impress with the quality. It was a massive improvement from the old 1 series. However when I looked at the prices, they had a 118i & 118d for $65k!

Yeah I have heard that Canberra has no stamp duty on green cars which is bloody brilliant! If you could give me the details of the dealer that you bought it from, that would be great. I might give him a call when the time comes closer.

Cheers,
Zen
Hi Zen,

Save my number on your phone 0402 507 658. I know the Sales manager in the Canberra dealership and they always give me excellent price!!! For the 118d (brought last year, still a keeper), I paid around $50k. For the 125i on it's way now, I paid $56k. Prices including all on-road. Don't use this price to bargain with your dealer tho, I don't wanna get my friend into trouble in Canberra.

I can go to the dealership with you if you like. I will making sure they look after you here as well.

Yes, I go for the blue M brake. I didn't realise they have different colours though. Really make a difference in stopping the car quickly.

With the saving on the car and no stamp duty, we are talking about some great bargain!!

btw, I have traded in my old 120d previous gen for the 125i. Huge improvement between the two models.

Cheers,
Piero