View Single Post
      12-12-2023, 03:04 PM   #7948
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
This woman appeared to be over 50, and amazingly had a clean drivers license when they ran it. She seemed to be walking fine, and other than the smell (and making a left turn into a drainage ditch instead of the road she lives on at night) really didn't present as the usual drunk driver on the show. In the studio, one of the guest officers from Toledo muttered that she was a functional alcoholic when they found out the .32 BAC test results later in the show.

She did have her list of (fake) medical excuses ready for refusing the roadside field sobriety tests, and then later wanted to do them after they put her into the chrome bracelets under suspicion of DUI. She also let out a zinger...how can I be intoxicated if I haven't even drank the three bottles of wine in my car yet? She kept saying that she doesn't normally drive at night as her excuse for the accident, but I suspect that she made an exception because she ran out of wine.

The police did her a little favor at the end, letting her husband pay the tow truck driver in cash to drop her car in their driveway rather than impounding it until Monday. He walked to the scene from their house, and wasn't in the car when she drove it into the ditch.....
Not her first time drinking.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615638.50