View Single Post
      12-03-2022, 11:51 AM   #161
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Again you're rambling about nonsense then default into insults and name calling. That shows defeat in your argument. It's ok though. I won't celebrate and claim another discussion victory. I'm giving you guys a chance.

IT IS OK TO CELEBRATE IN PRESENT TIME. Because that's all you have.

I am NOT arguing that the "GIGANTIC" swing will happen today, tomorrow or next year. I said by 2030 you will see it. The plan has been set and there's nothing you guys can provide that will say otherwise.

Models are being dropped, engines are being dropped, plans for EV is being made. Promises of an expanded EV fleet is already happening. As the years go by, this will look much clearer for you guys to see. You guys can talk about what is more green or not and that's NOT what i'm arguing. You guys are probably 100000% right about all that. I am just talking about how and when EV is fully going to take over. Because it's already happening now.

That is why i said let's look at this again in december 2023 and judge the results then. Let's see how it's looking. Then again in december 2024. And so on.

If my account gets banned, i'll make another one and monitor this as these years go by. Or i can disappear the forum and watch from a far as all this happening as the years go by while i smile and think, "man the people on the bimmerpost was wrong once again, he he he".
Its not name calling, I am just stating fact. You are a simpleton when we are arguing about the effects of mass rush to EV adaptation and the effect on society and you scream out: "YOU USED *YOUR* WRONG!!!!"

As me and many others before stated before the law that your lord and savior Gavin Newsom enacted will be replead when it is clear the infrastructure can not support it no matter how much you think your arbitrarily picked 2030 is the golden number. Unfortunately due to zealots like yourself, an incredible amount of pain will be felt before that happens in the form of brown outs back outs, drastic electricity cost increase, entire sections of highways shut down when those 350kw packs of 1000's of cells light up after an accident. BTW, I never said anything about EV transition not happening, it will eventually, HOWEVER the tech is not there yet.

Nothing new was invented, you are literally driving around a motor design from over 100 years ago powered by a bunch of laptop batteries slammed together by R/C car speed controller on steroids with a piece of synthetic wood and a tablet for a dash and slamming it in our faces as though something incredible was created. The transition will happen eventually but rushing to push this half-assed EV abomination on the rest of the world when it is clear we should wait until the tech is ready only shows how brain washed you are. I am sorry Daddy Gavin controls your mind so easily.

EV will never fully take over, EV will dominate for most people who dont care about cars and looking to get from point A to B. The rest of us will be driving ICE and ICE hybrids. EV is not for drivers. Now watch as car companies attempt to role out EV performance models only to revert back to Hybrid in the coming years. EV is NOT for drivers, it is for passengers. Are you a passenger BGM?

Sure thing BGM, lets revisit this thread each year and see how it plays out. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong but I don't beleive for a second you are and you will just disappear. In fact I am still on the fence if your are either a barely sentient EV Zealot regurgitating what daddies Elon and Gavin tell you, or just an advanced forum troll bot. Have I just been duped by a ChatGPT bot?

"EV is for Passengers"

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 12-03-2022 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 3
chad86tsi1605.00
kyriian938.50