Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
We are finally debt free. House and cars all paid for, our kids are all off on their own and like MKSixer said we send we started them off with no student debt. I'm retired with a decent pension and my wife can retire but she has a great job in a senior leadership position, she's hanging onto it until this Covid stuff settles down as we are concerned about the economy moving forward. We got married 15 years ago after both having nasty expensive divorces. We have both worked hard, I always had a side job for extra $$$. We have made some good choices and been really lucky too, we are blessed. Neither of us have university degrees. My wife was excepted into the Vet medicine program but couldn't afford to go, later she had to drop out of her MBA program due to a difficult pregnancy. She has had senior rolls with a number of fortune 500 companies, all on smarts and hard work. I tell my kids, work hard, make good choices, and work hard. They are all smart so if they want they can succeed. Time will tell, now it's time to spend their inheritance.
Well done, my friend. Well done.

Now about that spend down. kscarrol and myself have a list of places to visit when you and your wife make it down this way. We will make an excellent contribution to your spend-down plan.

I know, I know...you can thank us later.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314118.00