Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
You run from anybody who has children?
I wouldn't say that I run from them, but I definitely don't allow myself to get sucked in to that role. I have no desire to be a role model or parental figure to any child other than my own. The girlfriend has 3 kids and I spend absolutely no time with them. If kids are well behaved, I don't have a problem with being around them; however I don't know many single women whose kids are well behaved. I'm not being an asshole, it's just the truth.

Quote:
How many kids does this woman have is this the person with 10 kids or is this another woman? Does she have a man or she is a single parent? We have an admin in our office who says she wanted 3 kids (she has one). Not sure how she could afford 3 on her salary. Even if her husband does well that would be a lot and if he's doing so well she wouldn't need to work as an admin.
Same woman. HR at work. Currently has 4 of her own and 4 step children walking around with 2 more growing inside her now.

Quote:
I though Just Jody was a chic or is she LGBT?
I'm going to recommend that you don't think anymore. Just have someone else find out the facts and have them communicate with you. It will save you a lot of confusion in life. I am a man. Perhaps you should read up on context clues......extensively.
I just figured Jody like Jody Foster not trying to spend too much time trying to figure things out like that.
Appreciate 0