View Single Post
      03-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #53
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolas3 View Post
The survey process is a complete joke. Hard to believe that BMW actually cares about the customer experience with a survey system so easy manipulated and statistically invalid.
I agree with parts of this comment, though I'm not sure what you mean by being statistically invalid.

People who buy and service their cars at BMW are constantly getting pushed to complete the surveys. My service adviser always follows up after a service to seek feedback before sending the survey. I don't see this as manipulation. I see it as good customer service. Instead of giving someone a cold multiple choice questionnaire to fill out, calling them to address any concerns makes for good customer service. Then having them fill it out after any concerns have been address is totally appropriate.

Now what I don't like was in the past with other dealers, they would call and email and always pester me with filling it out AND on multiple occasions write/comment how important an 100% rating from my experience was...basically pressuring me to give them the top score. But to be honest, if I have nothing to complain about, then why wouldn't I give them a top score?