Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteis350 View Post
Excellent, Thanks Dackel

I found the car train I bypassed, the Vereina Train. Just watched a YouTube video on it. In comparison, it isn't the nicest car train, so probably was best for my nerves to not use it But I'm sure it would have been fine.

edit- Not it wouldn't be fine.. lol... everything I have read now seems to support its a horrible experience LOL
Yeah... I am not really into putting my car onto a train either.

Btw... have you ever driven Flüela Pass near Davos, Switzerland. It's also a nice pass(near Stelvio, Italy). You just have to mind your speed in Switzerland... they are very anti-car... the speed limit is only 80 kph on back roads and IF the Polizei catch you traveling more than 40 kph over the speed limit... they can legally TAKE your car!! The Italian are far more forgiving!

Dackel
Did Flüela Pass on my ED trip because Stelvio had closed. Dropped into Davos. This was October 11 of last year just before things start getting sketchy. Was lots of snow on the side of the road and they were finishing the summer construction projects on the way up but it was nonetheless stunning. Highly recommend this one as well!!
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10641.50