View Single Post
      07-26-2016, 11:44 AM   #22
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

I have been driving ZHPs for 10 years and have a 435GC

And yes mainstream is the word. In going from an E46 ZHP to a 435 GC is night and day. I own both and drive both. The 435 is UUUGe and is NOT for carving up side roads and mountain passes- but it is a great highway cruiser for sure- and with the front splitter does add some good traction in the 80-100 MPH Range (not diving in that range much but...) but so are MANY other cars out now who all share the same robotic assembly plants and have pilfered top designers away from the German companies etc...
But where BMW MUST change is the Navigation Infotainment system- the roller ball concept is weak and takes to many steps. The nav system doesn't recognize voice commands for Sh*t. I like the split screen for traffic alerts but its not near as good as my Iphone...
My daughters Ram pickup with the 8" touchscreen option blows the BMW away. And for 65k why did I get such an AVERAGE sound system- the Kia Rios (and many others in the 18-30k range) are just so much better. BMW gets a lot for that logo and that is not a bad thing. The cars for the most part are great- but next time around- how I interact with it the car will be as important as the car itself.
Appreciate 2
zoppp43.00
Zyal8r21.00