Second Lieutenant
Romania
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by John.K View Post
these folks are crème de la crème...

Jelly still
You bet on that. We had some "prospects" recommendations, but the BMW Group turned them down, guess they weren't that wealthy.

I actually work at the dealer where these cars were unloaded, handled, washed and tires changed - we weren't even allowed to move the cars around, that's how strict the trainers were.

All M3/M4 had the ZCP and Ceramics included, individual paints (even individual interiors ) and some had the full MPerformance treatment. M5/M6 also had the Ceramics, few M5s had some MPerformance goodie.

Sunday, while cars were getting loaded for the next event, I got a call to go pick up the keys of some cars that were supposed to stay withing dealer and I had a chat with the trainers, seems some Polish and Bulgarian individuals misbehaved, they wanted to kick them out of the event, otherwise it was a fantastic and highly appreciated event.

When i watched some videos, I think the drivers were actually quite restrained in driving, was expecting some drifting or at least some powerslides on those hairpins.

Not BMW related, but for anyone living around this marvelous road, there's a huge event happening in about a month, 18-20th of August, Sibiu Rally Challenge, where all sorts of cars will be present, they will race on the same specific stretch of road. Search for Sibiu Rally Challenge on Facebook.

Last edited by Danyutz; 07-19-2016 at 03:36 AM..
Appreciate 2