Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

1st. Go home EALm4, you're drunk. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Ok, Tonka will have to make more rules about accountability.

And I will PM you about you being an ass.
We're all adults here, driving BMWs (or race SUVs) which we've presumably purchased for ourselves. We should be able to govern ourselves properly and follow the rules. There will be inequities between present recipients and present givers. That's life. If you're in this to receive a present, you've missed the point.

With regards to shipping out of NA... maybe just log onto Amazon.(enter country) and purchase from there. Then shipping isn't an issue. Or like Lups said, shipping USPS to just about anywhere isn't very expensive and only requires about a 15 to 20 min stop at the post office. If it cost too much to ship, send me a PM and i'll paypal you some cash to help get it shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
If he gives you a hard time about it, let me know and I'll rough him up a little.
I can hear it now.... "This isn't your personal post office! Do you think you own this place?!?!"