Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1Pilot View Post
I just wish all these MT guys would go back to sending letters through the mail -- its way more rewarding, anyways -- and get off our technologically advanced internet
I guess when they start offering food in pill form, you'll be the first to jump on board because chewing, tasting, and reveling in the flavor is sooooooo 2015 and pills are simply faster.

Driving an automatic is like banging with a rubber... sure, you'll get your rocks off but the sensation just isn't the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1Pilot View Post
i dont know what the F80 take rate is currently, but if its anywhere above I would say 30% they should offer a manual for the M2. If they are going to do more than a limited run, they will have to do a DCT of some sort as well...
Why? The 2er sells in pretty small numbers anyway. Even if they did a run of 5,000 and all were manual, they would sell out. If anything, the poor business decision would be to offer the DCT at all.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 3