Luminor513
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 G07 x40i BSM/Blk Merino

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallshortguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
And this is what matters to the decision makers most. All the enthusiasts who continue to vocalize how BMW has lost its way, how the F10, F30, and even the new G chassis cars are worse that their predecessors are fighting a losing battle because numbers like these tell BMW executives they must be doing something right. I will admit I feel BMW has taken a step back in the performance category on many levels, but the overall popularity of the brand is the growing in leaps and bounds.
Seeing as no new G/35up chassis cars are even available or publicly revealed I'm not sure who you're referring to as complaining about how those cars drive. Then again with what I've seen of so called enthusiasts complaining about cars they've never even driven, I wouldn't put it past some people here to complain about a car that isn't even publicly revealed or still under development.
I clearly stated F10 & F30 in my post. Those two models are most heavily criticized on the forums, plenty of reading material on that. And for the G chassis, which yes we are all aware is not out and nobody has driven yet, but you will find plenty of criticism on the looks & design both exterior and interior. Take a look at the 7 series forums as a starting point.