Benstuck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i N55 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
You cannot tell me that the Blackberry Classic is going to be a BETTER option than, say, an iPhone 6. It's made around this keyboard, and that probably works quite well. So if you're going to be sending tons of emails and ONLY worry about that, then great. But I have a laptop for emails. For the rest, the phone is rather slow. I read that Android aps are slow, and the camera is plain dreadful.

I think you're going to have a hard time convincing people that this antiquated phone is going beat their current smartphone.

Best thing is that Blackberry are comparing the Classic in their reviews to the Bold 9900, which is a phone from 2011. Unreal.
Absolutely agree with you. The Classic is not meant to capture new users, it is meant to migrate old users to the new platform. Even John Chen said it... He won't spent time competing with Android or IOS and that is why BES is now BYOD (Bring your own device).

I just saw the new Samsung ??? (with the little curved part) and it is stupidly awesome, the screen looks like I can get my hand through it, so clear and sharp!. BB has a long way to go before they can consider beating a phone like that.
I believe you are referring to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge. I have the regular Note 4 and love it! I was long time iPhone user before and was bored with my iPhone 6, so I made the switch over.
Appreciate 0