01-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #43
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
Nailed it! Haha. But on a serious point, do you really need to ask this kind of stuff on a forum instead of talking to your friends in real life about it? And one should never praise themselves. There is always someone better than you out there. Always.
Well I'm in my mid 30's and well.....when you are in your mid 30's a good number of your friends are either recently married, recently married trying every night to have kids, or recently have kids and are getting no sex or any sleep.

Ever try to talk to your friend who hasn't gotten any sex in 9 months your problem with having sex with mid 20yo women?
Ever try to talk to your friend who has been up for 12 months straight and changes shit filled papers 14 times per night about the lack of well educated women online?

Yeah goes over like a led ballon.....catches on fire and crashes into a buss full of nuns which then runs over a dozen baby kittens.

So it becomes a do it your self kind of world.

Unless you are fortunate enough to be living in a major city. Which I'm not. So I asked. You never know or will ever learn anything unless you ask.
Appreciate 0