Mine is a 118i auto.
1. Transmission : Smooth and almost as fast as a doubleclutch
2. Engine : 1.6L and 170hp underrated, some dynos measure stock 190+ hp. 250-300 nm lowend torque is V6 stuff
3. Adaptive chassis (I don't have it, but people say it's worth its price.)
4. Driving position. adjusted it low and gave it a bit of pitch. It feels just right.
5. Perfect balance, gradual transition from grip to drift
1. Noise isolation, especially wind noise over 90 kph.
2. No flappy pedals, c'mon BMW how much could it cost?!
3. Seats a bit small, and this is coming from a 1.82 guy.
4. Radio reception sucks