- way better traction, seen the massive beast the engine is.
- easier to handle during fast driving (less overpower risk).
- will be faster on low speed circuits or acceleration during massa transfers (cfr. leaving a roundabout, or a chicane) in 1st,2nd and 3rd gear.
- weight distribution is still ok.
- winter/snow compliant.
- 75kgs extra weight.
- a bit slower on high speed circuits.
- For the die hard fans of powersliding probably RWD is better.
- extra consumption, but very limited.
There is no difference in radial grip, since both cars have 4 wheels and the same tires.
Seen the delta in pricing in Belgium is incredibly small, I'd take it with Xdrive.