Sorry S2rv, had to tag on to your post as I cannot start a new post yet, still fresh in the forum, but I like to share my F20 M135i I pick up last night in Hong Kong. It is Fast Fast Fast!!! Only drove it back home and was stuck in Traffic, so hopefully i can enjoy more over the weekend.
Some initial thoughts:
- Engine sound is mighty.
- Just boosts after 2,000Rpm
- I am a bit annoy from the A Pillar which is a blind spot when turning right (RHD), as the windscreen is narrow.
- Auto start up of the A/C is annoying
- Start stop is not good for HK traffic, as its "stop and go" every 2 mins. :-)
- How to get the oil temp dial display on the iDrive, can't seem to find it.
- I think it will be a very fun car to drive.