View Single Post
      09-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
Chevy
Rep
Drives: 72 Chevelle

Thinking about a BMW

So right now I drive a 1972 chevelle. It has been a very fun car to drive everyday, but it has a few drawbacks as a daily driver.

One of those is no creature comforts. I'm talking about power windows, comfy seats, air conditioning, heat, the list goes on and on. While one could put these modifications on an old car, it's just not the same. You're still driving around an old, heavy, uncomfortable vehicle.

After a year and a half of this, i'm looking for either an E90 or E92. Black or white, and I plan on putting some aftermarket wheels on, maybe an exhaust down the road, and call it a day.

Trying to find one with less than 50,000 miles. I know I should try to purchase a CPO car, but if I find one in good shape with low miles, I won't hesitate to buy.

All wheel drive is a must since I will be driving this year round. Snow, rain, you name it. I also like the smaller size of these cars. It will make parking a whole lot easier for me. I won't have to worry about someone scratching the paint quite as much either.

So with all that being said, do you think a BMW is right for me? I'm well aware these cars can be a hassle at times when it comes to maintenance, but I'm ok with that.

Just ready for something that turns heads I can drive all day long while staying cool and comfortable. Thanks guys.
Appreciate 0