Originally Posted by mookie45
What's the purpose for creating such a model? How much of the market sector will be interested in this?
I would think quite a lot of folks would be interested in one.
- Folks that want a sedan costing less than an F30
- Folks that want a compact sedan rather than a midsize one as a daily driver
- Folks that want a car offering better fuel economy and performance potential than a 3er (seeing as it'll be smaller and will hopefully (?) use the same engines)
- Parents who want to buy their kids a sedan and who don't want to buy an F30 or larger BMW for them
- People who live in cities -- I can see this car being very popular in my area.