View Single Post
      06-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #33
gtkow
Rep
Drives: X3 20D F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by misanty View Post
Humm

I'm not sure what the user experience is with the W995, but there is a sure fire way (or at least I think it is) of seeing whether the iPhone is sending its notifications properly.

Pair the phone with the car and in the bluetooth menu make sure messages are checked (i think you need to do it on the phone and in the general bluetooth options). You get to this with the options button whilst the phone is highlighted in the bluetooth menu.

With another phone, dial the iphone and then hangup with the phone you are dialing from without answering with the car or iPhone.

I then got an envelope Icon on the display and when I went into telephone->messages I had a missed call notification (although it didn't say who it was from??)..

It seems there are still some kinks to be worked through - but it seems that notifications on the iPhone appear as messages in iDrive
Hi,

I have try your tips but it doesn't work... I think that it's a restriction of 3GS... I have posted on developer forum of Apple but nobody know if MAP features work on 3GS

thank's for your help
Appreciate 0