View Single Post
      04-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
SonicUK
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 125i M-Sport

Garage List
New estoril 125i

... and got round to uploading some pictures after the 2nd epic detail on an estoril blue f20 in as many weeks.

I wont go through the whole detailing process again as the steps and work involved are the same as my brothers 125d which i posted about a couple of weeks ago.

I ordered the car about 2 months ago in mid-February, and have been counting down the days to its delivery ever since. Finally, last Friday, i picked her up!...

The car has the following spec -

BMW F20 125i M-Sport (2 litre turbo petrol), Manual
Estoril Blue
Anthracite Hexagon cloth/Alcantara upholstery
Driver comfort package (Servotronic Steering, Rear Park Distance Control, Cruise control with brake function)
Interior comfort package (Extended storage, Extended Interior Light Package)
Visibility package (Headlight wash, Rain sensor with auto headlight activation, Xenon headlights, High-beam Assistant, Auto dimming rear-view mirror)
Sun protection package (Windscreen with grey shade band, Sun protection glass)
Ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming
Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory
Through-loading system
Harman Kardon - Hi-Fi
Telephone USB audio interface
iPhone 4 Cradle
Enhanced Bluetooth functionality with USB audio interface
Black panel display
M Sport suspension
Model designation deletion

I've only managed 220 miles since receiving the car, and its very bloody impressive! Most of the miles were on my motorway journey in the pissing rain back from Shropshire to Buckinghamshire, and some additional quick A-road and round-town driving over the last couple of days. The car just feels so comfortable, but yet completely planted and effortless even given the heavy rain and standing water.

The only downside i've seen so far is the fuel economy, which even sat at 75-80mph on the motorway only returned ~32mpg average with v-power in the tank... hopefully this will improve!

The 125i and my brothers 125d...

Appreciate 0