01-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
JonF1982
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F20 116i Sport - Crimson Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boddi123 View Post
New to the forum and I\'m sure this has been discussed before (though I can\'t find it).

I\'ve just ordered next company car, F20 118d SE (with a few tweaks).

Opted for the SE with upgraded alloys ahead of the sport because I do a lot of motorway miles and thought the standard seats would be more comfortable on long journeys than the sport.

Having placed my order though I\'m starting to sweat that I may have made the wrong choice (have checked and I have a small window to change the spec).

I\'ve sat in both at the showroom but its hard to judge what they\'ll be like on long journeys.

Could anyone provide advice based on their experience of sport and standard seats?

Much appreciated
The sport seats felt nice and comfy to me although only have the test drive to go on as I'm still waiting for delivery. I think they will have the same controls as the sport seats i have in my current 120i M-Sport. The side supports are adjustable with a switch, so you can have the support if you want it on the twisty roads, but have it set nice and wide for the motorway.

I've never had a problem with the current one on the motorway so i didn't have any worries ordering them for my new one.
Appreciate 0